How good are you at remembering? Is your memory better than your families? Why not challenge your friends or family to a game of Christmas Memory – you never know, you might outsmart them all.
Before you begin, download and print all pages of the Send A Card To Santa Memory game. Set up your printer to print on both sides of the pages, so that your Memory game works the best. As an extra tip, you might like to print your cards onto a lightweight cardboard. We recommend asking a grownup to help with printing.
Once you have printed all of your Memory pages, carefully cut out each card. It is important to do this carefully so that your game works well. Take your time.
When your cards are all cut out, you are ready to play.
- The object of the game is to collect as many pairs as possible
- Shuffle all of your cards and place them face down on a table in rows. You want the Send A Card To Santa logo to be facing up on each card
- Choose the youngest person playing and they will go first, then continue in a clockwise manner
- On each turn, a player turns over any two cards, one at a time. If they match, that player keeps them (for example, two elves)
- If that player turns over a matching pair, they keep those two cards and turn over another two
- When a player turns over two cards that don’t match, those cards are turned face down again in the same position and the next player has their turn
- The trick is to remember which cards are where, so that you have a greater chance of a matching pair on your next turn
- The person with the most matching pairs at the end of the game is the winner
Remember, Christmas is a time for love, so play fair, be kind and remember that it’s not about who wins, it’s about enjoying spending time with those we love.
We would love to see some photos of you and your family playing your very own Send A Card To Santa Memory game, so if your family take any photos, please share them to social media with the hashtag #SendACardToSanta